Here are the 15 promises that Mary has given for those who pray the Rosary.
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain
for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men
from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the
desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the
consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by
misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not
perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the
grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during
their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of
His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits
of the Saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the
Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during
their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.